Friday, August 14, 2009

The Harry's


They came. They got to LAX like big boys and threw their small bags into the back of my new Passat Wagon (well new to me but actually 2007 old.)  They wanted to do all things L.A. and we managed to fit in: Pizzaria Mozza, Griffith Park Observatory, cocktails at The Casa Del Mar and the Sunset behind the Ferris Wheel on the Pier. A few hours on the beach, a quick stop at In & Out, a trip to Venice, a documentary screening, a cool party on a terrace with a view of the Pacific and a bunch of Santa Monica natives, Hollywood Blvd. Got turned out of the Roosevelt Hotel , a whole night at the Chateau Marmont(without the parental unit) and a long late sleep in after that. I am tired just thinking about what we did and then did not do (we waited in traffic for an hour and then could NOT get into the Getty parking lot and we wanted to hike more (a Lie). Anyway -- I had a great time showing the Harry's my new version of L.A. and I think they had a great time doing it (especially the part at the Chateau!)

No comments:

Post a Comment