Monday, May 4, 2009

driving

driving in l.a. makes me queasy. i am not suited to it. i have noticed that l'angelinos are aggressive when they are all sealed up in their vehicles(even the prius drivers). i am always being honked at for trying to change lanes and no one EVER lets me in. those who know me well know that i am famous for changing my mind and changing my lane or direction. In New York , the people are aggressive -- not just the drivers so I am used to the swearing and the "where d'ya get your license" rage. i must admit that i like the surprised expressions when i slow down to let someone in or to turn. i just wish i understood why the whole city is honking at me. honking fools--don't they know miss manners expects her little driving kindnesses to be reciprocated?

No comments:

Post a Comment